HER TÜRLÜ PVP...

AnasayfaTakvimSSSAramaÜye ListesiKullanıcı GruplarıKayıt OlGiriş yap

Paylaş | 

Mount Gambier dating - Come impregnate me

Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Gladston
Misafir

MesajKonu: Mount Gambier dating - Come impregnate me   Ptsi Tem. 25, 2011 7:48 pm

agency - Keep it right there My name is Cassie STAMPS Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Hervey Bay dating Melbourne online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating Mount Gambier free online dating Ballarat online dating OK, what I am not looking for - Guys who live too far sway and can't host - Guys who have moustaches, just not having it or beards-phone sex. <p>And guys who don't answer questions. I want a guy that will fuck me when I need it but no BS either. looking for someone to have some fun with. couples are good. Looking for someone to have some drinks with and see where it goes. I do have a girlfriend who would love to watch or join in. I am a very active, social person. I enjoy going out and doing things and having a good time. I'm okay staying in, but I really like sight seeing, going to sports games, hiking, concerts, events, etc. I'm looking for someone that wants to share my goals, dreams and successes with me. Here we go... I love to have fun and be adventurous, but as for outdoorsy im only in the sense i like to get drunk on my patio Smile I grew up in a tiny little town and Im close to my family. I want to find someone who likes to go do things but likes to do experiment also.......... I want 2 met up with men for no strings attached sex - the wilder the better. I am not looking for a relationship - just sex. If interested then send me an email and u wont be disappointed! Just looking for some fun. Nothing too serious right now, basically just looking for sex. If something serious comes along, im definately open to it. anyway, message me if you want to chat and we will go from there. :-)
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Mount Gambier dating - Come impregnate me
Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
METİN2 PVPCİLERİ :: METİN2 HAMACHİSİZ VPS PRİVATE SERVERLAR-
Buraya geçin: